Real estate professionals agree that being active in your field is the best way to attract high-end customers. Regularly communicate with other sellers and business owners. To get your name out there, attend professional seminars and meetups. Make connections, keep plenty of business cards and meet people who are in your field. When you are just starting out in real estate, be open to the possibility of co-listing with more experienced professionals.
Marketing is a must. High-end agents in real estate need to be able to market both online and offline. Make sure you have a professional photographer take your headshots. It may be a good idea to include testimonials from past clients. These features can all be combined to enhance your image and attract top-end buyers.
What do High-End Buyers Want?
Agents representing high-end buyers of real estate can be expected to deliver. These are some things you will need to know if you wish to be a luxury real estate buyer’s agent.
Expertise in the Local Market
High-end investors in real estate are often very busy. Many of them don’t have the time or patience to research school ratings and neighborhood amenities. Luxury clients will need you to do the majority of this legwork.
Study the ZIP codes in your area that are most likely to attract luxury buyers before you market your services to them. Before you market to high-end clients, get to know the area like the back of your hands. You might be interested in the following information about an area:
- Statistics on local crime
- Ratings and location of nearby private and public schools
- If there is no garage attached to the house, you can access private parking
- Average price per square foot
- These are some of my favorite local attractions that can be easily accessed by public or car transportation
You’ll impress your next high-dollar customer with your skills if you do your research.
Unique Niche Only You Can Fill
A buyer who is willing to pay more for a house will have more agents available to them. If you want to secure them as your client, you will need to make yourself distinctive from the rest.
A niche is a great way to be an agent. High-end buyers will find you once you are well-respected in your local community as an expert in your niche.
Are you unsure which niche is your passion? These are some ideas to get you started.
- First-time buyers –First time home buyers often need a lot more help. First-time buyers could be the right niche for you if you are a high-energy salesperson and can explain the intricacies of the real-estate market.
- Condominium buyers – If you live in an area that has a lot of condominiums, you know that buying a condo is very different than buying a house. You can be an expert on condo rules and responsibilities, which will help you stand out.
- LGBT buyers – Knowing which areas of town are most welcoming to LGBT people can be an important consideration for a buyer. You might consider marketing your services to members of the LGBT community in your local area if you are particularly familiar with it.
- Internet buyer’s – Internet agents have great success in securing vacation hot spots and resort destinations. For the best chances of success, market online and offer to arrange tours for clients throughout the country.
This post was written by Josh Dotoli! Josh is the owner of Josh Dotoli Group which is a laser-focused real estate team at Compass comprised of industry experts selling Fort Lauderdale’s best neighborhoods. This dynamic group is one of the top-selling real estate teams in South Florida with over $94 million in sales in the past 12 months alone. Looking at homes for sale in Harbor Beach Fort Lauderdale? we are the real estate team for you!